- Former Kansas forward Quintrell Thomas has narrowed his transfer list down to three: UNLV, Siena and Saint Joseph's. The St. Patrick (N.J.) product's history with the Runnin' Rebels could play a factor.
- Arizona sophomore Zane Johnson will leave the Wildcats and transfer to another school, UA announced earlier today. He started 13 games this past season.
- Florida transfer Allan Chaney told the Providence Journal last week that his top two prospective schools were Providence and Virginia Tech. However, Adam Zagoria reported yesterday that Chaney will also visit Saint Joseph's, Temple and either Rutgers, Xavier or Seton Hall.
- The Philadelphia Daily News has confirmed a story originally reported on OwlScoop.com that Kansas State transfer Ron Anderson took an official visit to Temple this past weekend. VCU is also apparently in the mix for the 6-8 forward.
- Brewster Academy product Reggie Moore has signed with Washington State, choosing the Cougars over Oregon, Iowa State, Memphis and UCLA.
- 2010 recruit Ralph Hill has committed to Dayton. The 6-6 forward from Columbus chose the Flyers over Akron, and was also getting looks from Butler, Georgia Tech and Notre Dame.
Post a Comment