2. Creighton: The Bluejays have reached the postseason in 12 straight seasons, and that will continue this season, led by P'Allen Stinnett.
3. Southern Illinois: Look for the Salukis to get back to title contention, as they return Kevin Dillard and welcome Iowa transfer Tony Freeman.
4. Illinois State: The athletic Redbirds will be led by Player of the Year frontrunner Osiris Eldridge, and seniors Lloyd Phillips and Dinma Odiakosa.
5. Indiana State: The Sycamores struggled last season en route to an eighth-place finish, but Iowa transfer Jake Kelly and Harry Marshall a solid backcourt duo.
6. Bradley: The Braves could be a factor due to the return from injury of Andrew Warren, as well as the presence of guard Sam Maniscalco.
7. Wichita State: The Shockers could finish much better than here thanks to the backcourt duo of Clevin Hannah and Toure Murry.
8. Drake: The Bulldogs took a step back last season after a 2008 league title, and they could struggle again despite all-conference guard Josh Young.
9. Missouri State: The Bears will be led by a host of transfers, including former Eastern Kentucky guard Adam Leonard. Kyle Weems is the top returnee.
10. Evansville: The loss of four starters will leave the Purple Aces in the league's basement; Valparaiso transfer Bryan Bouchie will make an impact.
Player of the Year: Osiris Eldridge, Illinois State
G- Osiris Eldridge, Illinois State
G- Josh Young, Drake
G- P'Allen Stinnett, Creighton
G- Tony Freeman, Southern Illinois
F- Adam Koch, Northern Iowa
G- Kwadzo Ahelegbe, Northern Iowa
G- Harry Marshall, Indiana State
G- Kevin Dillard, Southern Illinois
G- Andrew Warren, Bradley
C- Jordan Eglseder, Northern Iowa