2. Vermont: The always-tough Catamounts will be in the mix once again, led by two-time Player of the Year forward Marquis Blakely.
3. Albany: The Great Danes could be a sleeper in the conference because of the inside-outside duo of Tim Ambrose and Will Harris.
4. Stony Brook: The Sea Wolves feature an outstanding defense, and a solid offense led by all-conference guard Muhammad El-Amin.
5. New Hampshire: The Wildcats are on their way up in the conference, and Alvin Abreu will have to keep the positive change going.
6. Maine: The Black Bears have been struggling for a few years, but Gerald McLemore and Sean McNally will keep them competitive.
7. Hartford: Don't be surprised to see the Hawks make a move in the standings this year; Joe Zeglinski will have to carry them.
8. UMBC: The Retrievers dropped off after reaching the NCAA Tournament, and will likely struggle somewhat again this season.
9. Binghamton: The Bearcats were the favorite before the dismissal of six players and the suspension of their coach -- this season will be a disaster.
Player of the Year: Marquis Blakely, F, Vermont
G- Joe Zeglinski, Hartford
G- Corey Lowe, Boston University
G- Muhammad El-Amin, Stony Brook
G/F- John Holland, Boston University
F- Marquis Blakely, Vermont
G- Tim Ambrose, Albany
G- Alvin Abreu, New Hampshire
G- Gerald McLemore, Maine
F- Will Harris, Albany
F- Jake O'Brien, Boston University