2. Lehigh: The Mountain Hawks might have the most talent in the league, led by inside-outside combo Marquis Hall and Zahir Carrington.
3. Colgate: Look out for the Red Raiders this season; they return three double-figure scorers and star Kyle Roemer, who is back from injury.
4. Bucknell: The Bison finished last in the conference a year ago, but the return of forward Patrick Behan and a healthy team will help.
5. Army: The Black Knights are coming off of their best Patriot League finish ever, and return four starters from that successful group.
6. Navy: The Midshipmen lose all-league Kaleo Kina, but stud shooter Chris Harris will try to carry them back to third place in the league.
7. American: The Eagles lose five starters from an NCAA Tournament team, and face an enormous rebuilding project in order to get back to the top.
8. Lafayette: The Leopards have two potential all-league players in Jeff Kari and Ryan Willen, but they need to improve on their eight wins.
Player of the Year: Zahir Carrington, F/C, Lehigh
G- Marquis Hall, Lehigh
G- R.J. Evans, Holy Cross
G- Chris Harris, Navy
F/C- Zahir Carrington, Lehigh
C- Andrew Keister, Holy Cross
G- Cleveland Richard, Army
G- Bryan Cohen, Bucknell
G/F- Kyle Roemer, Colgate
F- Ryan Willen, Lafayette
F/C- Patrick Behan, Bucknell