2. Murray State: The Racers could get back to the top of the conference, led by the trio of Isacc Miles, Danero Thomas and Ivan Aska.
3. Eastern Illinois: The Panthers are a sleeper in the OVC this season; scorer Romain Martin leads a very solid group of returnees.
4. Austin Peay: Can the Governors get to the OVC title game for the fourth straight season? Wes Channels will have to be the leader.
5. Jacksonville State: The Gamecocks struggled mightily down the stretch last year, but Jeremy Bynum and Nick Murphy form a nice backcourt.
6. Eastern Kentucky: Mike Rose will be a major loss, but the Colonels' tough defense and the presence of Josh Taylor will help the healing process.
7. Tennessee-Martin: Without Lester Hudson, the Skyhawks will take a major step back. Marquis Weddle needs to step up his production.
8. Tennessee Tech: The backcourt of Frank Davis and Will Barnes will help the Golden Eagles be competitive this season.
9. Tennessee State: Gerald Robinson Jr. transferred to Georgia, leaving double-double threat Darius Cox to pick up the pieces.
10. Southeast Missouri State: The Redhawks went 0-18 in conference play last seaosn, and things don't look like they will get much better.
Player of the Year: Kenneth Faried, F/C, Morehead State
G- Romain Martin, Eastern Illinois
G- Wes Channels, Austin Peay
G- Marquis Weddle, Tennessee-Martin
G/F- Danero Thomas, Murray State
F/C- Kenneth Faried, Morehead State
G- Maze Stallworth, Morehead State
G- Jeremy Bynum, Jacksonville State
G- Isacc Miles, Murray State
F- Ivan Aska, Murray State
F- Darius Cox, Tennessee State