The Robinson School (N.J.) is a new entry to the prep school scene, but coach Vincent Robinson has stocked his roster with varying levels of Division-I players. Here is an update on several of them.
- 6-7 forward Isaiah Williams, from Shabazz (N.J.), has narrowed his list to 10 schools: Robert Morris, Iona, DePaul, Nebraska, Iowa State, Morgan State, Marshall, Maryland-Eastern Shore, UTEP and Manhattan.
He will take unofficial visits to Iona on Wednesday and Manhattan on Sept. 17, and trips to Iowa State, Marshall, Nebraska and Robert Morris are being planned for sometime in September.
Robinson said Williams wants to make a decision in October.
- Former Boston College and Fordham commit Danny Lawhorn, a 5-foot-10 point guard who played at South Kent Prep (Conn.) last season, listed Marshall, New Mexico State, Maryland-Eastern Shore and Charleston Southern.
- Former Niagara commit Shaq Duncan will take a visit to Marshall soon, while the Philadelphia native is also considering Toledo, South Alabama, Charlotte and the Purple Eagles.
- Forward Jakarri McCallop has heavy interest from Fairfield, St. Peter’s, Longwood, Maryland-Eastern Shore and Georgia State.
He will take a visit to St. Peter’s soon.
- 6-4 Mike John plans on visiting Manhattan with Williams on Sept. 17, and is working out a visit to Indiana State.
- Former Dartmouth commit Kyle Aiken has interest from Bucknell, Lafayette, Northeastern and Quinnipiac.
- Bronx native Rashawn Stores, a 6-2 scoring guard, is hearing from UNC-Central, Southern and Illinois-Chicago.
- Malcolm Brooks, a Queens native who played at Cardozo (N.Y.) last season, listed Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Siena, Morgan State, Radford and Charleston Southern.
- Omar Grier holds offers from Florida Atlantic and Marshall.
- Tshrad Oates will take a visit to Division-II Franklin Pierre.
Post a Comment