FOR A COMPLETE PREVIEW OF THE 2010-2011 SEASON, CLICK HERE
- 1. South Dakota: The Coyotes won 20 games for the seventh straight season last year, and return a terrific perimeter group.
- 2. Houston Baptist: The Huskies own the league’s best player in Andrew Gonzalez, who carried the team in league play.
- 3. NJIT: The Highlanders are a long way removed from their one win in two years regime, and are led by a high-scoring trio.
- 4. Chicago State: It took the Cougars awhile to find a new coach, but Tracy Dildy has a nice combo in Christian Wall and Carl Montgomery.
- 5. North Dakota: The Fighting Sioux return a number of quality pieces, led by versatile forward Patrick Mitchell.
- 6. Utah Valley: The Wolverines lose several key players from last season’s underachieving team; Justin Baker is back.
- 7. Texas-Pan American: The Broncs bring in an impressive recruiting class, which will come in handy for a team that won six games.
Player of the Year: Andrew Gonzalez, F, Houston Baptist
- G- Jheryl Wilson, NJIT
- G- Kendall Cutler, South Dakota
- G- Jake Thomas, South Dakota
- F- Andrew Gonzalez, Houston Baptist
- F- Carl Montgomery, Chicago State
- G- Chris Flores, NJIT
- G- Isaiah Wilkerson, NJIT
- G- Christian Wall, Chicago State
- F- Patrick Mitchell, North Dakota
- F- Justin Baker, Utah Valley